Exciting Career Opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics ERP Consultant
Do you enjoy helping organizations improve business processes with technology? Are you driven to provide value and use your expertise to solve issues?
SBS Group Grand Rapids, An EHTC Company, is looking for a full time software consultant experienced in working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions. Background in Dynamics GP or SL is preferred.
As a Dynamics GP/SL Consultant you will be in a client facing role with a primary responsibility of understanding and identifying current and future needs in a variety of business environments. A solid understanding of business process in finance, budgeting, inventory, distribution, payroll and sales order process is required. A strong understanding of accounting best practices and business acumen are essential. An understanding of project/cost based accounting is a plus.
As a Dynamics GP/SL Consultant, your expertise and knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics product features and ancillary add on software options will be critical for identifying process improvement opportunities for our clients. EHTC consultants are hands on and interact over the phone and in person to implement and support software solutions that improve business processes. Your expertise will be needed in planning, design, implementation, and training and on-going support of Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
A key skillset required to support our clients, is an understanding of business process and the ability to define and document various business processes in finance (GL, AP, AR, PO), financial close, order fulfillment, inventory management, payroll, cash management and cost/project accounting.
Resolve customer's functional support issues related to the Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL application in the modules of Financial Core, Distribution, Manufacturing, HR/Payroll, Project, and Reporting. Resolve support issues related to custom in-house developed applications and integrations, and perform small projects and tasks for clients such as:
- Report creation using Crystal Reports, SSRS, FRx or Management Reporter Client workstation installs
- Remote training on core Dynamics GP/SL modules
- Producing quality deliverables and completing assigned tasks within the given budget
- Demonstration of adaptability, tact, proactive communications to gain the respect of our clients
- Support internal development resources who have limited knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP/SL
- Test custom code developed by our team
- Must be CURRENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK in the US
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Accounting, MIS or related field.
- An understanding of business process and the ability to define and document various business processes in finance (GL, AP, AR, PO), financial close, order fulfillment, inventory management, payroll and cash management
- 3 years’ experience in a Microsoft Dynamics ERP support/consultant role
- Experience with Dynamics GP or SL modules: Financial Core & Distribution
- Experience administering SQL Server
- Good understanding of server and workstation hardware desired
- Experience creating reports using Crystal Reports, SSRS, FRx or Management Reporter
- Great communication, people management and problem solving skills
- High degree of customer service acumen required
- Ability to travel to local clients 10% of the time or less
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
SBS Group is owned by EHTC, a full service CPA and Technology Consulting firm, located in Grand Rapids, MI. Our team serves the needs of mid-market businesses, service organizations, and individuals. For more than 35 years, we have provided quality service and leadership through the active involvement of our experienced and committed professionals. We are dedicated to helping our clients and employees develop and grow successfully. EHTC offers a great working environment, competitive wage and benefits package.
If you would like apply for this position, please forward your resume and wage requirements to email@example.com, fax to 616-575-3481 or mail to;
Attn: Dan Holzgen
SBS Group Grand Rapids
2301 East Paris Avenue SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546