Robin M. Stoner, CPA/MST
Shareholder/Director of Taxation
Robin M. Stoner, CPA/MST is a shareholder and Director of Taxation with Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C. (EHTC). She has worked in public accounting since 1985. Robin graduated from Davenport University with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting. She furthered her education by receiving a Master of Science degree in Taxation from Grand Valley State University.
Throughout Robin’s career, she has specialized in the taxation of closely-held businesses and their owners. Robin has tax expertise in various industries including financial products and services, advertising, professional services, manufacturing, construction, agriculture, and nonprofit organizations. Her specialty is representing clients in controversies, examinations, collection matters, and appeals involving the Internal Revenue Service. She also has extensive “hands on” experience in the administration of qualified settlement funds.
Robin is an active member of:
• Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
• MACPA’s Women’s Initiatives Task Force
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• World Affairs Council of Western Michigan
• West Michigan Estate Planning Council
• Porter Hills Planned & Giving Committee
• Michigan Women’s Tax Association—Board of Directors
• People to People Women in Accounting Delegation to South Africa—Leader
In the past, Robin was president of Zonta Club of Grand Rapids and served as the club’s international delegate in Gothenburg, Sweden. She also volunteered her time teaching a Personal Finance Class at Grand Rapid’s Women’s Resource Center.
Areas of Expertise:
- IRS Representation
- Qualified Settlement Fund Administration