- Do you need financial reports that provide you with information you can use to improve your company?
- Do you want to improve the efficiency of your accounting department?
- Do you want to make sure your company is getting the maximum benefit from your accounting software investment?
- Do you want to reduce employee training and turnover costs?
- Do you need to replace a departing bookkeeper with an experienced, informed accountant?
- Do you struggle with finding quality, part-time accounting help?
- Do you wonder who will keep the accounting department going during vacations or in between staff changes?
If you've answered Yes to any of these questions, you need EHTC. We provide an experienced, dedicated accounting team to suit your exact needs, fit your schedule and perform the work you want done.
Benefits We Provide
- Our experienced Accounting Services Team can get "inside the numbers" to show you how to use your financial reports to build your business. We'll help you use your financial reports as a tool for your future, not just a reflection of your past.
- We can work with you to develop detailed procedures, helping to ensure your accounting operations are conducted properly, efficiently and consistently, every time.
- Use one of our accountants as an interim or long-term controller, and avoid the expense and inconvenience of finding employees. We've already hired some of the best - now you can reap the benefits.
- Our Accounting Services Team, who are all QuickBooks ProAdvisors, bring reliability and security. Your confidential financial or payroll information stays as just that - confidential.
- We can bridge the gap when you're in between employees, or when your valued employees are on vacation or extended leave.
Some of Our Services
- Month-end Processing
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Procedures Development and Implementation
- QuickBooks Training and Support (Online, Desktop and Enterprise)
- Bank/Credit Card Account Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable Processing (Vendor Bills and Payments)
- Accounts Receivable Processing (Customer Invoices and Payments)
- Payroll Preparation
- Payroll Tax Filings, Year-end Payroll, and W2 Preparation
- Workers Compensation Audit Workpapers
- Sales and Use Tax Filings
- 1099 Preparation
- Assessment of Your Accounting Records and Data Clean Up
- New Company Set Ups and Tax Registrations