Exciting Career Opportunity for Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant
In June of this year, Microsoft closed out its best year ever, achieving record growth and profits. The technology leading the way in this growth, is the Microsoft Cloud. It is a great time to be a Microsoft Dynamics Partner.
Are you interested in helping organizations harness the power of the Cloud? Are you passionate about new technologies, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data(BI), Internet of Things (IoT). Are you driven to provide value and use your expertise to solve issues?
Velosio Grand Rapids, seeks to hire a full time software consultant, experienced in working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions, and interested in becoming an expert in Dynamics 365 Business Central. Dynamics 365 Business Central is the new Cloud ERP solution by Microsoft. This new solution leverages cutting edge technology to help organizations manage financials and business operations such as distribution, projects, and manufacturing.
As a Dynamics 365 Consultant you will be in a client facing role with a primary responsibility of understanding and identifying current and future needs in a variety of business environments. A solid understanding of business process in finance, budgeting, inventory, distribution, and manufacturing is required. A strong understanding of accounting best practices and business acumen are essential. An understanding of project/cost based accounting is a plus.
As a Dynamics 365 Consultant, your expertise and knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics product features and ancillary add on software options will be critical for identifying process improvement opportunities for our clients. EHTC consultants are hands on and interact over the phone and in person to implement and support software solutions that improve business processes. Your expertise will be needed in planning, design, implementation, and training and on-going support of Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
Become an expert in Dynamics 365 Business Central and be able to assist in the sales process through defining customer requirements and demonstrating how Business Central can meet those requirements.
As a Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant, you will define, plan and implement the solution for new and existing customers. Once implemented, you will assist in on going support and enhancements.
Resolve customer's functional support issues related to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application in the modules of Financial Core, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project, and Reporting.
A successful consultant will also help with:
- Identifying applications and outside products to meet business requirements
- Remote and on-site training on core Dynamics 365 modules
- Scoping and budgeting of implementation projects
- Project management
- Producing quality deliverables and completing assigned tasks within the given budget
- Managing client relationships for ongoing
A successful consultant will provide value and expertise to meet billable performance objectives.
- Must be CURRENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK in the US
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Accounting, MIS or related field.
- An understanding of business process and the ability to define and document various business processes in finance (GL, AP, AR, PO), financial close, order fulfillment, inventory management, payroll and cash management
- 3 years’ experience in a Microsoft Dynamics ERP support/consultant role
- Experience with Dynamics GP or SL modules: Financial Core & Distribution
- Ability to learn new products and demonstrate the value of Add On software solutions
- Good understanding of server and workstation hardware desired
- Experience creating reports using Crystal Reports, SSRS, FRx or Management Reporter
- Great communication, people management and problem solving skills
- High degree of customer service acumen required
- Ability to travel to local clients 10% of the time or less
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
EHTC Technology goes to market as part of the Velosio Network. Velosio is a national Microsoft Master VAR (Value Added Reseller) and Gold Certified Partner. With more than 25 years of experience, we have been recognized as a Microsoft Partner of the Year, Microsoft Inner Circle Member and a Microsoft President’s Club Member.
From local offices across North America, Velosio provides business management solutions to help growing companies meet their operational, financial, regulatory, and technical challenges. Through a proven process of Discovery, Analysis, Design and Delivery, we leverage ERP, Dynamics 365 CRM, Business Intelligence, Dynamics 365 ERP and Office Productivity technology to build, deploy, and support innovative systems in your data center or in the Cloud.
EHTC (Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C.) is a mid-size professional services firm providing audit, tax, accounting, technology solutions, forensic accounting, litigation and valuation support, and management advisory services. We serve the needs of mid-market businesses, service organizations, and individuals. For more than 35 years, we have provided quality service and leadership through the active involvement of our experienced and committed professionals. We are dedicated to helping our customers and employees develop and grow to their fullest potential.
Please send cover letter and resume to Dan Holzgen at firstname.lastname@example.org. fax to (616) 575-3481 or mail to:
Attn: Dan Holzgen
2301 East Paris Avenue SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, disability, national origin, height, weight, marital status, veteran status or any other status within any other protected group.