EHTC has extensive experience performing the role of Fund Administrator in receivership cases.
Our Receivership Services practice is led by shareholder, Robin Stoner, and supported by team members who are highly trained to provide technical and consulting services in the areas of accounting, finance, and taxes.
Our receivership services include:
- Traditional Tax Return Preparation
- Assumption of Controller Responsibilities
- Marshalling and Preserving Assets
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Reports
Tailored to Meet Court and Creditor Requirements
- Administration of Insurance Policy Portfolios
- Litigation Support
- Fraud Identification and Prevention
- Data Recovery
We partner with legal teams to develop innovative strategies to meet case requirements.