EHTC SEARCHES FOR A LOCAL NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION TO BECOME THEIR 2014 FUNDRAISER RECIPIENT
GRAND RAPIDS, MI— EHTC chooses a different local charity each year as the recipient of their annual Chipping for Charity golf outing held at Scott Lake Country Club in September. In 2013, Chipping for Charity raised over $6,000 for South End Community Outreach Ministries (SECOM) and in 2012, it raised $10,400 for Hospice of Michigan James B. Fahner M.D. Pediatric Hospice Care Program. Starting December 15, 2013, EHTC will begin accepting proposals from organizations on why their not-for-profit should become the next recipient for EHTC’s 2014 Chipping for Charity.
Please submit the following information in order to be considered:
- Most recent annual financial statements
- Copy of Form 990
- Literature explaining what the organization does
- Board of directors listing
- How the money would be used
- Whether or not we can send invitations to people on your mailing list
- If/how many of your organization's volunteers would be willing to participate (6-8 typically required).
Below are some of EHTC’s guidelines used in selecting a not-for-profit:
- The money would significantly impact the charity
- The money would stay locally
- EHTC would be able to send charity donors and volunteers invitations
- The organization would participate in the event (with volunteers, etc.)
To submit a proposal for the upcoming 2014 Chipping for Charity, not-for-profit organizations must send in their proposal by January 31, 2014 to:
EHTC, Attn: Kristen, 5136 Cascade Rd SE, Ste. 2A, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
For questions, please contact Kristen at (616) 575-3482 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To view a complete list of past recipients, click here.
About Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C. (EHTC)
Established in 1977, EHTC is one of the most successful locally-owned accounting firms in West Michigan. Recognized not only as business leaders in providing high quality tax, accounting, technology solutions, business valuation & litigation support, and management advisory services, but also for their community involvement and dedication.