News & Articles

How Do I Fix an Error on My Federal Tax Return After Filing?

Posted on Mon, Apr 22, 2013

First, don't panic. Mistakes happen, and there are procedures in place for fixing them. Second, here is what the IRS has to say about correcting your return. 

Read More

Tags: Michigan State and Local Tax (SALT), Tax, CPA Firm, Tax Return, Federal Income Tax, Form 1040X, Amended Tax, EHTC