News & Articles

When Must I Report My 2010 Roth IRA Conversion?

Posted on Thu, Mar 21, 2013

If you converted to a Roth IRA or designated Roth Account in 2010, you must generally report half of the resulting taxable income on your 2012 return. So if this applies to you, act quickly.  

Read More

Tags: Michigan State and Local Tax (SALT), Tax, News, Roth IRA, Individual Income Tax, CPA Firm, Articles, EHTC