Accounting & Auditing Services Overview
EHTC offers many services to assist the people who manage your business or organization. We are here to help you succeed!
- Assistance in adjusting and closing the books
- Preparation of interim and year-end financial statements
- Reviewing your bookkeeper's work
- Reviewing internal control structure
- Assistance with projections, budgeting and forecasting
- Inventory analyses
- Cash flow analyses
- Special-purpose reports
- Loan negotiation assistance
- Fraud prevention
- Financial Statement Audits
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Broker-Dealer Audits
- Goodwill Impairment Testing
- Not-for-Profit & Governmental Entity Financial Statement Audits and Consulting
Personal Financial Statements
Just as businesses use financial statements for many purposes, a personal financial statement is the accepted way of presenting your net worth. The statement also can help you plan for retirement, obtain financing, and meet other personal planning needs.
Use the navigation menu on the left side of this page to find out more about our accounting and auditing services.