EHTC (Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C.) is a mid-size professional services firm providing audit, tax, accounting, technology solutions, forensic accounting, litigation and valuation support, and management advisory services. We serve the needs of mid-market businesses, service organizations, and individuals. For more than 43 years, we have provided quality service and leadership through the active involvement of our experienced and committed professionals. We are dedicated to helping our customers and employees develop and grow to their fullest potential.
EHTC’s Core Focus is “Achieving Your Full Potential through Comprehensive Accounting, Finance and Tax Services.” As a team member at EHTC, your everyday actions will exhibit our Core Values of willingness to grow, going above and beyond, having a passion for living and exhibiting exceptional teamwork. These Core Values reflect our everyday actions, including how we manage our work, relationships and ourselves.
Open Positions (Click Title for Full Job Description)
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Software Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics
Do you enjoy helping organizations improve business processes with technology? Are you driven to provide value and use your expertise to solve issues?
EHTC Technology (http://velosio.ehtc.com), is looking for a full-time software consultant experienced in working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions. Background in Dynamics NAV or Business Central is preferred.
As a Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant you will be in a client facing role with a primary responsibility of understanding and identifying current and future needs in a variety of business environments. A solid understanding of business process in finance, budgeting, inventory, distribution, and sales order process is required. A strong understanding of accounting best practices and business acumen are essential. An understanding of project/cost based accounting is a plus.
As a Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant, your expertise and knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics product features and ancillary add on software options will be critical for identifying process improvement opportunities for our clients. EHTC consultants are hands on and interact over the phone and in person to implement and support software solutions that improve business processes. Your expertise will be needed in planning, design, implementation, and training and on-going support of Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
A key skillset required to support our clients, is an understanding of business process and the ability to define and document various business processes in finance (GL, AP, AR, PO), financial close, order fulfillment, inventory management, cash management and cost/project accounting.
As a lead consultant, you will design and deliver software implementation services for new and existing clients. Tasks include:
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC software to meet business requirements
- Utilize ERP implementation standards and tools/documents
- Convert data from a legacy system into Dynamics NAV/BC ERP system
- Demonstrate our Dynamics NAV/BC ERP product to existing and prospective clients; provide user training and support throughout the implementation
- Provide post-implementation support
As the primary client contact you will also provide on-going support, by resolving functional support issues related to the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central application in the modules of Financial Core, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project, and Reporting.
- Candidates will be considered who are located in West Michigan or Remote candidates throughout the United States
- Must be CURRENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK in the US
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Accounting, MIS or related field
- An understanding of business process and the ability to define and document various business processes in finance (GL, AP, AR, PO), financial close, order fulfillment, inventory management, and cash management
- 3 years’ experience in a Microsoft Dynamics ERP support/consultant role
- Experience with Dynamics ERP solutions
- Ability to learn new products and demonstrate the value of Add On software solutions
- Good understanding of Cloud Software
- Experience creating reports using various reporting tools, such as SSRS or Management Reporter
- Great communication, people management and problem solving skills
- High degree of customer service acumen required
- Ability to travel to local clients 10% of the time or less
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
EHTC Technology goes to market as part of the Velosio. Velosio is a national Microsoft Master VAR (Value Added Reseller) and Gold Certified Partner. With more than 25 years of experience, we have been recognized as a Microsoft Partner of the Year, Microsoft Inner Circle Member and a Microsoft President’s Club Member.
From local offices across North America, Velosio provides business management solutions to help growing companies meet their operational, financial, regulatory, and technical challenges. Through a proven process of Discovery, Analysis, Design and Delivery, we leverage ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, and Office Productivity technology to build, deploy, and support innovative systems in your data center or in the Cloud.
Please send cover letter and resume to Dan Holzgen at email@example.com.
Tax Manager - Family Wealth Expertise
EHTC has experienced significant growth over the past few years and is seeking a full-time, experienced Manager for the Family Wealth Industry. As a rapidly growing midsize accounting firm in West Michigan, we combine deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services with a strong commitment to personal service. This position is hands-on managing EHTC’s client engagements while reporting back to Partners and Senior Management. Duties for this position include involvement in all phases of client engagement – the execution of the engagement letter, assisting staff, performing technical research, reviewing returns and communicating with the client throughout the entire process. As a full-service public accounting firm providing business solutions, EHTC is able to offer our people opportunity and experience in a full complement of industry-specific functions.
- Our ideal candidate will possess 5-7 years of family wealth accounting experience in a tax environment, with a concentrated focus on servicing high net worth individuals and their various investment entities and family trusts
- Tax return expertise for various trusts, charitable remainder trusts, foundations, and investment partnerships
- Technical expertise to read and understand trust and LLC agreements
- Ability to manage multiple engagements at the same time including ability to execute under pressure during tax deadlines
- Organized and excellent communicator of status updates, outstanding or missing information, new opportunities, etc.
- Develop and maintain client relationships including the client’s family wealth advisors such as bankers, investment advisors, legal, etc., to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved
- Willingness to help recruit others or identify team members to specialize in this area as to grow a larger team for the firm to best serve our growing client needs
- Delegate work to staff according to their experience and capabilities in conformance with the planning documents described above
- Review the tax working papers, tax returns, and determine that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the engagement letter
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to team members
- Develop business by expanding existing relationships with clients, maintaining personal networks, and participating in civic, charitable and professional organizations
Essential Job Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience in public accounting
- Thorough knowledge of the tax process
- Excellent MS Office experience
- Knowledge of Accounting and Tax Software is required
- BS in Accounting from an accredited university; Masters in Tax preferred
- CPA Certification required; additional certifications desired
- Strong skills in oral/written communication, research and general accounting
EHTC's team members exceed in the areas of tax, accounting, business litigation, valuation, accounting services, technology solutions, personal planning, and management advisory services. We serve the needs of mid-market businesses, family owned businesses, manufacturing, distribution, professional services, healthcare providers, not-for-profit organizations and individuals. Since 1977, the firm has experienced remarkable growth as a result of helping both our clients team members succeed and was named as one of the 2020 Accounting Today's Best Accounting Firms to Work For.
Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, disability, national origin, height, weight, marital status, veteran status or any other status within any other protected group.